Militia are masters of the Crossbow that can effectively wield it at any distance.
Militia Training is a Specialization Skill track. You can only pursue one Specialization Skill track at any time.
- 25% less likely means that a player with 30% chance to dodge (e.g. Assassin) will only have 5% chance to dodge the crossbow attack, a player with 40% chance to dodge (e.g. Ninja) will only have 15% chance to dodge the crossbow attack.
- Militias can equip a melee weapon to override their Crossbow as their melee weapon
- You need to have Archery Skill Level 3 to access this skill track.
Level 1 (cost: 1 Skill Point)
- +1 attack bonus with Crossbow
- Can use Crossbow at close range
Level 2 (cost: 1 Skill Point)
Level 3 (cost: 2 Skill Points)
- +2 attack bonus with Crossbow
- Crossbow Attacks are 10% less likely to be dodged (e.x. A player with level 3 Oiyoi Martial Art now only dodges 20% of the time, instead of 30%)
Level 4 (cost: 2 Skill Points)
- +2 defense bonus with Heavy Armor vs. Ranged Weapons
- Heavy Armor speed penalty reduced by 50%
Level 5 (cost: 3 Skill Points)
- +3 attack bonus with Crossbow
- +3 defense bonus with Heavy Armor vs. Ranged Weapons
- Heavy Armor speed penalty reduced by 75%.
- Crossbow Attacks are 25% less likely to be dodged
Militia Specialization Gear can be purchased from a Monk with Specialization Tokens